Ceramic lamps enhance the look of any room. Because they are available in an almost infinite number of colors and finishes, these lamps can easily find a place almost anywhere where a table lamp is needed.
With the wide range of colors, finishes, and textures available, ceramic lamps can find a place in almost any home or office. Table lamps are often one of the easiest and more affordable ways to add style.
Rocco Mid-Century Modern Blue Ceramic Table Lamp is perfect for the furnishing and decoration of a room. Be it a modern living room, a traditional bedroom, or a contemporary family room, an interesting lamp like this can add great style.
When you place a Rocco Mid-Century Modern Blue Ceramic Lamp on top of the table it is sure to catch interest. It is one of the simplest ways to light up the mood and ambiance of the otherwise dull room.
Rocco Mid-Century Modern Blue Ceramic Table Lamp Details:
- Uses one maximum 100 watt standard-medium base bulb (not included). On-off socket switch.
- Mid-Century Modern table lamp. From the 360 Lighting brand.
- Handmade ceramic construction. Hand-applied blue teal glaze. Cherry wood finish accents. Linen fabric drum shade.
- Please note that there may be slight variations in color and pattern due to the handmade nature of this lamp.
- A modern design lamp for your living or family room.
- Incandescent, LED, halogen, or CFL light bulb.
- A19 shape; standard-medium base.
- Dimmable with compatible dimmers and bulbs, sold separately.
Note: Do not touch halogen bulbs with bare hands when installing, otherwise premature bulb failure may occur.
Rocco Mid-Century Modern Blue Ceramic Table Lamp Size:
- 30″ high overall.
- Base is 5″ wide.
- Shade is 10″ high x 16″ wide.
- Weighs 8 lbs.
- 7-foot long cord.