The PACKGOUT Professional 3D Printing Pen is a perfect gift for children that helps improve their spatial thinking ability and develops creative imaginations. The drawing possibilities are endless and only limited by your imagination.
- Blue 3D Pen.
- 110-240V Power Adapter.
- PLA Filament.
- Operation Instruction.
- This 3D Pen is suitable for both kids and adults.
- The PACKGOUT Professional 3D Printing Pen is great way for parents and kids to spend quality time together.
- The PACKGOUT 2nd Generation 3D Printing Pen is an upgraded and improved version of the popular 1st generation 3D printing pen.
- It features easy handling for freehand drawing, quick filament color changes and smoother extrusion for better drawing performance.
- Press the button for high speed printing.
- Slide the button to print with variable speeds.
- Supports PLA and ABS filament refills, LCD screen for accurate display.
- Do not touch the extruding nib (nozzle) during use.
- Please unload the filament after use and turn off the power.
- Do not touch the nozzle before the 3D printing pen has time to cool.
To Prevent Clogging:
- If filament wasn’t removed after previous use, re-heat the pen then press the feed button. Do not press the ‘back’ button.
- Do not use the high speed button at low temperature. Doing so may cause clogging.
- If a blockage occurs, unscrew the pen shell clockwise and use a small wrench to pry out the nozzle. Remove any remaining filament and reassemble. Power ON the pen and test operation.
- If connected to power and screen shows an abnormal display or the motor has no sound, just request a free nozzle replacement.