Squooshi Reusable Food Pouches are easy for use in the car, at the park, in your kiddos’s hands, less mess from broken jars, spoons, and trash!
- How to Fill Squooshi:
Through an extra sturdy zipper located on the bottom of the pouch. Simply turn the pouch over, pull apart the zipper, make sure your cap is on and pour or spoon in your favorite squishy food. Some people like to use a funnel, but its also easy to use with a spoon once you get the hang of it. For optimal use, Squooshi pouches should be filled about ¾ full depending on the content.
- Squooshis are easy to fill and take with you wherever you go.
- Squooshi reusable food pouches are BPA-free, PVC-free, Lead-free, Phthalate-free, puncture resistant plastic, to provide convenience and durability without unnecessary chemicals.
- Squooshi reusable food pouches reduce waste and save energy.
- Squooshi reusable food pouches save you money on your food bills.
- Squooshi pouches were designed specifically for ease of cleaning. Just pop them in the top rack of your dishwasher or wash them by hand with warm soapy water.
- Squooshi pouches meets international standards for quality and safety protocols as pertains to ingredients, allergens, hygiene, humane trade practices, and foreign ingredient exposures.