Most probably you are already familiar with the things you can do with this wonderful device. Numerous cooks use it to puree soups to avoid the mess involved when the hot soup is poured into the blender from the pot. Smoothies or shakes can also be blended with it. Thus, you can cook nearly ay recipes you want with minimum mess and cleaning afterwards using Aicok Hand Blender with 6 Speed Control.
Aicok 4-in-1 Immersion Blender Set Includes:
- Motor unit.
- Blender stick.
- Stainless steel whisk.
- 500 ml chopping bowl.
- 800 ml vessel.
How to use the Aicok Hand Blender: The hand blender is perfectly suited for preparing dips, sauces, soups, mayonnaise and baby food as well as for mixing and milkshakes. In addition, the hand blender can crush ice.
- Introduce the hand blender in the vessel. Then choosing the speed to operate it.
- Turning the blender off after use.
- You can use the hand blender in the measuring beaker and just as well in any other vessel.
- Using the hand blender for no longer than 1 minute.
- Caution: The blade is very sharp!
- Caution: Don’t operate food without water!
How to use the Aicok Chopper: Chopper is perfectly suited for hard food, such as chopping meat, cheese, onion, herbs, garlic, carrots, walnuts, almonds, prunes etc. Don’t chop extremely hard food, such as ice cubes, nutmegs, coffee beans and grains.
- Carefully removing the plastic cover from the blade. Caution: the blade is very sharp! Always holding it by the upper plastic part.
- Placing the blade on the center pin of the chopper bowl. Pressing down the blade and locking the bowl. Always placing the chopper bowl on the anti-slip base.
- Placing the food in the chopper bowl.
- Place the chopping bowl lid on the chopper bowl.
- Turning the motor unit on the chopping bowl lid until it locks.
- Choosing the speed and pressing the switch I or switch II to operate the chopper. During the process, holding the motor unit with one hand and the chopper bowl the other.
- After using from, turning one the motor unit. Then removing the chopping bowl lid.
- Carefully taking out the blade.
- Removing the processed food from the chopper bowl.
- Don’t operate hard food for no longer than 15 seconds.
- Don’t operate food without water than 5 second.
- When you are operating, you should use the low gear.
How to use the Aicok Whisk: Using the whisk only for whipping cream, beating white eggs and mixing sponges and Ready-mix desserts.
- Inserting the whisk into the whisk holder, and then turning the gear box on the motor unit until it locks.
- Placing the whisk in a vessel. Choosing the speed from ‘T’~“5” and pressing the switch I or switch II to operate it.
- Using the whisk for no longer than 2 minutes.
- Turning the gear box off the motor unit after using. Then pulling the whisk out of the gear box.
Cleaning the motor unit and chopping bowl lid only with a damp cloth. Do not immerse the motor unit in water!
- All other parts can be cleaned in the dish washer. However, after processing very salty food, you should rise the blades right away.
- Also, be careful not to use an overdose of cleaner or decalcified in your dishwasher.
- When processing food with color, the plastic parts of the appliance may become discolored Wiping these parts with vegetable oil before placing them in the dishwasher.
- The blades are very sharp, please attention.
- Unplugging the appliance before cleaning.
- Please putting the attachments on the Support of Attachment after cleaning.