A really simple to use Salad Spinner by Andcolors is really does have it all making washing and drying fruits and vegetables more efficient. This Salad Spinner it’s designed to stay in your hands, without slipping making it more convenient to operate and move around when preparing any type of salad for example. The innovative design of the Andcolors Salad Spinner make it super easy to clean, its fully dishwasher safe allowing any user to simply wash and have it ready for action the next time.
Make delicious meals and brighten up your life with colors using this Salad Spinner from Andcolors. This Salad Spinner is simply great for anyone looking to save time. Andcolors Salad Spinner its simply a great addition to any kitchen.
Andcolors Salad Spinner Features:
- Powerful Rotation: Powerful rotation dries vegetables quickly! Powerful water flow also washes vegetable.
- 4.7 QT Basket Capacity: You can easily prepare large batches of your favorite fruits and vegetables for salads in no time.
- Ergonomic Modern Design: Designed to handle large jobs securely. It’s equipped with a pouring hole for water drainage for faster drying power.
- Versatile and Useful: Bowl double as an attractive serving dish on your dining table. Basket can be used as a handy colander.
- Disassembled for Washing: High quality materials for the best taste and good health. Easily disassembled for washing, so it’s always clean. Dishwasher safe.
- High-Quality Materials: Made from the highest quality food-grade BPA free plastic. It’s safe for handling food, durable, and designed to withstand high spins.
- Opening the Lid: Open the lid by pulling up on the locking tab from the recess and releasing the lock.
- Closing the Lid: Push the locking tab clip under the cover and hook onto the rim of the bowl, then lock it by pushing the tab towards the center of the lid.
- Drying Vegetables: Insure that lid is closed securely and then grasp the handle. You can turn the handle to dry the vegetable.
- Washing Vegetables: Can also wash vegetables by running a stream of water into the bowl through the hole in the lid and then turning the handle.
- Draining the Bowl: You can drain the accumulated water with the lid closed. Tilt the salad spinner and flush the water from the drainage slit.
- To Disassemble the Lid: The inner lid can be removed by turning the screw in the center of the back of the lid to the left. When installing the inner lid, turn the screw to the right.