You can buy a knife or two just to have them placed in your kitchen and use them once in awhile. You may not need an expensive knife for the purpose. But if you like cooking, you will want to make your cooking more enjoyable. Having better knives means that you can control better in the kitchen and your chance of success in cooking multiplied.
Better chef uses better knives. This is not an exaggerate statement. It is true that a good chef must develop his skills in cutting and preparing the materials. Sharp and better knife set will not only help him work quickly but also more skillfully. Average chef may be able to use whatever available. But a good chef will refuse to do that. It is like using a right recipe for your cooking. You need special types of ingredients to be able to have the food excellently prepared. Using better knives helps you the same way.
When you are looking at a knife, you will see that it contains only two parts including knife handle and knife blade. A good knife should have comfortable handle that can help you grip well while you are using. The blade has to be made of quality steel.
Packaged in a 22-piece block set, these AOKIWO extraordinary knives have tapered ground blades that narrow gradually to an extremely sharp, fine edge. This set offers the full range of cutlery needed to start slicing, dicing, and chopping away. For convenient storage, a set of knives come with a Wooden Block.
AOKIWO Professional Kitchen Knife Set Features:
- Ultra Sharp Edge: German stainless steel with 58 Rockwell hardness and only 15-degree edge at the 0.25mm blade ensure the long-lasting sharpness of this chef knife.
- Ergonomic Handles: Non-slip Triple-rivet POM handles with a lightweight and comfortable grip that makes long hours in the kitchen easy.
- Sharpener: Keeping in excellent condition will enhance chef capabilities.
- Knife Storage Block: Organize and store your cutlery in the natural rubber wood knife block to keeps your kitchen clean and orderly.
- Chef Knife: A multi-functional knife with curved blade.
- Bread Knife: Scalloped and serrated blade cuts bread, burgers and pizza.
- Utility Knife: Cut fruits and vegetables and remove or sinew from meat.
- Slicing Knife: Cutting smaller and thinner slices of meat and fish.
- Scissors: Cleaning skin off of poultry and trimming fat meat.
- Santoku Knife: Slicing, dicing, and mincing.
- Paring Knife: Peeling, trimming and segmenting fruits and vegetables.
- Steak Knives (6pcs): Serrated blade increases cutting efficiency.
- Carving Fork: Carving meats and poultry. Used with chef, paring, utility, butchering, filleting, slicing, carving knives and cleavers.
- Shredder Claws: Easily grasp and shred pork, chicken, beef, turkey.
AOKIWO Knife Set Includes:
- 1 x 8″ Chef Knife
- 1 x 8″ Bread Knife
- 1 x 8″ Slicing Knife
- 1 x 8″ Knife Sharpener
- 1 x 7″ Santoku Knife
- 1 x 7″ Carving Fork
- 1 x 5″ Utility Knife
- 1 x 3.5″ Paring Knife
- 1 x 3.5″ Kitchen Shear
- 6 x 3.5″ Steak Knives
- 1 x Apron
- 1 x Whisk
- 1 x Peeler
- 1 x Finger Guard
- 2 x Shredder Claws
- Steel Material: German 1.4116 Stainless Steel
- Wood Material: Oak Wood
- Item Weight: 9.37 LB
- Blade HRC: 56±2°
- Blade Thickness: 2.5mm
- Blade Sharpeners: 14-16 degree angle per side