How to Use Auperwel Blackhead Remover Face Mask:
- Use hot towel to compress your face for 3-5 minutes, to open pores.
- Test allergic reaction, apply small amount black mask to create a thin (not thick) mask layer on nose area / small facial area.
- Gradually, if no any allergy on small facial area, use brush to apply appropriate amount on nose and face area (avoid eyes, eyebrow, and lips area).
- Wait for 20-30 minutes till the mask becomes completely dry, and then slowly peel off the mask from down to up.
- Unique strong absorption.
- Remove blackheads.
- Clean acne.
- Absorb facial oil.
- Shrink and smooth skin.
- Increase skin vitality.
- Do Not use Auperwel blackhead mask on broken or wounded skin.
- Due to the strong absorption and pulling ability, you might feel a bit of pain when peeling it off. Do not worry, it is normal.