How Aztec secret works:
- Indian healing clay clays have been used for centuries to beautify and refresh when used as a facial mask.
- Cleopatra used clay from the Nile River and the Arabian Desert over 1800 years ago, as part of her beauty ritual.
- German and roman spas have been using clay packs and treatments in the spas they built 4,000 years ago.
- Many of these spas still exist and use clay even today.
- Pliney the elder devoted an entire chapter of his natural history” to the many uses of clay for pimples, black heads and skin tightening.
- Many famous naturopaths, such as kuhn, just and kneipp have contributed to the revival of the uses of clay through their natural treatments for arthritis and skin ailments.
- Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products.
- Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will prevent redness/drying
- Please read and follow all manufacturer directions before using.
- Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes after use.
- Use for acne and blemishes. Use it once per week.