BABYBJORN Baby Carrier One Outdoors is made of functional materials and have great features. The outer fabric of the carrier ‘breathes’ while resisting water, dirt and stains. The material wipes down easily and dries quickly after rain or washing. The inner mesh fabric is particularly breathable and extra soft for baby’s sensitive cheeks and mouth.
- You can safely use Baby Carrier One Outdoors from newborn to 3 years without the need for an infant insert.
- Baby Carrier One Outdoors has a detachable pocket on the waist belt for your cell phone, keys, pacifiers or other small items you need for your child.
- Several loops on the shoulder straps allow you to attach necessary items (e.g. water bottle), and keep essentials like a security blanket and toys conveniently close.
- With your child securely in the carrier, you can easily move him or her into the back-carrying position comfortably, safely and without the help of anyone.
- The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One Outdoors and acknowledges it to be a ‘hip-healthy baby carrier’. This means that it provides the correct support for your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important during your child’s first months.
- In this hiking baby carrier, you can carry your child in a front-facing position from the age of six months, when their neck is strong enough. Simply fold down the head support and secure with the pull tab. When it’s time for a nap, you can fold the head support up again and lift your child into the facing-in position.
- All the fabrics of the Baby Carrier One Outdoors are soft to the sensitive skin of your baby and safe for your baby to chew or suck on.
- The fabrics are certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class I, an internationally recognized textile standard, and are free from harmful substances.
- Comes with a convenient bag for easy storage and transportation.
- The carrier is easily machine washable at 104° F. Dries quickly after washing.
- The Baby Carrier One Outdoors complies with the safety standards EN 13209-2: 2005 and ASTM F2236.
- Baby Carrier One Outdoors is a JPMA Certified Product designed to safely grow with your baby from newborn to 3 years – no infant insert needed.