Babysense monitors are proven and trusted on the global markets and have helped protecting millions of infants worldwide. Babysense is present in 35 countries around the world through its subsidiaries and exclusive international distributors. The new Babysense 7 The Original Non-Contact Baby Movement Monitor now has enhanced sensitivity.
The Original Non-Contact Infant Monitor Key Features:
- Auditory and visual (red light) alarm is activated if movements stop or become irregularly slow.
- Two highly sensitive sensors cover the entire crib area without touching the baby.
- Hidden connecting wires.
- Babysense has more than 25 years of experience throughout Europe, Japan, Israel and other countries worldwide.
- Suitable for infants from birth.
- Easy one-button activation.
- The passive sensors are totally safe and emit no radiation of any kind that may harm the baby.
- Operates on 4 AA batteries (not included).
How it Works Babysense 7 The Original Non-Contact Baby Movement Monitor:
- Babysense is a highly sensitive device that monitors and detects even the slightest movements through the mattress.
- The control unit is connected to sensor pads placed between infant’s mattress and crib or bed base.
- The included hook attaches to the crib bottom so that no wires are exposed to the baby’s environment.
- Babysense sounds an alarm alerting to check the baby if no movement is detected for more than 20 seconds or if the movement rate slows to less than 10 micro-movements per minute.
What’s in the Box:
- Control Unit.
- Two Sensor Pad.
- Control Unit Holder.
- Hanging Hook.
- User Manual.