The Beurer IPL7500 Permanent Hair Removal device targets the hair with intense pulsed light (IPL). The light pulse deactivates the hair follicles deep down in the skin to prevent any further growth of the hair. Regular application achieves the best results. If you are aiming at complete and permanent hair removal, you can reduce your body hair by 50% in 4 treatments. Some hair may not be affected initially by the device because of the different hair growth stages. Continue treatment over a period of time to ensure all hair is treated.
- State-of-the-art IPL lighting technology is also used by skin-care professionals. The dermatological tolerability of the Beurer IPL application was confirmed in a *study by the institute proDERM with 20 women (14.0309-11).
- Fast-glide function enables fast and convenient application. A full-body treatment with the Beurer IPL device will only take approximately 19 – 58 minutes. A hair reduction of up to 50% is noticeable after just 4 treatments.
- Thanks to its compact design, the Beurer IPL device has a 0.47 sq inch light surface to pulse the light onto the hair, ideal for treating smaller areas of the body and aiding you to remove hair in those places. The devices includes one cartridge with 150,000 pulses.
- The device is built with a 2-in-1 skin sensor; detecting skin contact as well as skin type so that no light pulses will be given off unless it is safe to. Also built in is UV protection.
- IPL (intense pulsed light) technology.
- 150,000 light pulses and 3 energy levels.
- Clinically tested – confirmed in a study by Institute proDERM.
- Safe application with skin color and skin contact sensor, built in UV protection.
- 0.47 sq inch treatment area.
- Full body treatment in as low as 20 minutes.
- Results can be seen in 4 treatments.
- Suitable for legs, armpits, bikini line, chest, stomach and face.
- Quick and convenient versatile application – the ideal body areas on which to use the Beurer IPL device are the legs, armpits, the bikini line, chest, stomach and face below the cheekbones. The device is suitable for both men and women.
- It is not effective on very light or grey hair and is unsuitable for very dark skin tones. A skin type sensor is built in to measure whether the pigmentation of the skin is suitable for the treatment.