Flowering tea are a way to present tea that is entertaining, beautiful and can even make a great gift that is unique and sure to be remembered. A flower bloom that is surrounded by tea leaves is used in the tea instead of the ordinary tea bag that is traditionally used.
Flower tea is actually just what it’s name implies, it is tea leaves that are made into buds which will bloom when they are steeped in your hot water.
Using Tea Blossoms
To steep and enjoy a flowering tea, the tea blossom should be put in an empty glass pitcher. Boiling water should be poured gently in the pitcher, being sure to fill the pitcher to its’ top. The tea flower should steep for two to three minutes, and as it steeps it will begin to twist and unfurl into a fully bloomed, lovely flower.
Once the bloom has unfurled, the blooming tea is ready for your enjoyment. The bloomed flower can even be used two or three times, however it should be kept in mind that for some teas, each additional use will result in a more bitter flavor.
Impress your guests offering this unique Flowering Tea from Teabloom that look As Visual Art. It is recommended that the tea is brewed in a transparent teapot and serving in clear glass mugs so that you and your guests can savor the therapeutic taste and aroma of the tea, while admiring its beautiful design.
Available in mesmerizing flavors like Orange, Blueberry, Acai, Strawberry, Pineapple, Cranberry, Floral Sunset (Litchi), Love Reflections (Jasmine), First Kiss (Peach); and three varieties made with rose flowers: My Growing Love, Love at First Sight, and Romeo & Juliet, getting your dose of antioxidants has never been so delicious.
Blooming Tea Garden by Teabloom Features:
- What makes this a truly stunning collection are the larger-than-average blooming flowers!
- Edible, delicious and visually captivating, the tea balls unfurl in just 5 to 10 minutes in warm water.
- Fully opened, you can enjoy a colorful kaleidoscope of charming elegance.
- Packaged in a beautiful tea chest and offering up to 250 cups of tea, this set makes the perfect gift!
- The blends are hand-sewn into tea balls and sealed into a pouch to preserve freshness.
- Teabloom teas are handcrafted from the finest, Grade AA tea leaves and exquisite, edible flowers.
Flowering Tea Brewing Preparation:
- HEAT: Heat fresh (ideally filtered) water to a boil in a separate tea kettle.
- BREW: Place tea flower in a teapot or mug. Clear glass will reveal the flower “blooming” inside.
- ENJOY: Steep, pour, and enjoy! Each flower may be re-steeped 2-3 times.
How to Display Flowering Tea?
To enjoy the visual beauty of Teabloom flowering teas, recommended using a clear glass teapot or large glass mug at least 3-4 inches deep.
Amazing Gift Set for Tea Lovers
Each of the 12 flowering teas in this set is packaged in a beautiful, hermetically-sealed foil pouch to preserve freshness. Pouches are then packed in a lovely canister; perfect for gift-giving.