The LaVie Lactation Massager is a must-have tool for every breastfeeding and pumping mom. It has helped mothers relieve plugged ducts, prevent mastitis, improve milk flow, increase output, have faster letdown, and empty the breast more effectively. The Lactation Massager is waterproof and rechargeable, so it’s ready to use when and where moms need it. Plus, it’s easy to take on the road with its travel lock, USB charger, and carrying case.
Lactation Massager Benefits:
- Relief from plugged ducts and engorgement.
- Faster milk letdown.
- Improved milk flow.
- Increased pumping output.
- Empties the breast faster.
- Softens the breast for better latching.
When To Use LaVie Lactation Massager – Specifically designed to be with moms during every step of their breastfeeding journey, the Lactation Massager can be used:
- When the mother’s milk first comes in to provide relief from pain and discomfort
- Before nursing sessions to encourage let-down, soften the breast for better latching, and more effectively empty the breast
- In the nursing bra before and during pumping sessions to stimulate the breast and improve flow
- As needed to relieve pain and discomfort associated with mastitis, plugged ducts, and engorgement.
- To replace tedious and tiring hand compression of the breast.
- Stimulate Flow and Soften: Stimulate the breast with the wide side to improve letdown and soften the breast
- Bust Clogs and Empty Faster: Use the narrow tip to empty faster and work out stubborn plugged ducts that can lead to mastitis.
- Move Fluids and Express Milk: Reduce engorgement and move milk more effectively with the scoop edge.