Breville juicer handles and produces juices very well even after long period of use. Breville juicers are also the leading countertop appliance in the world because of its versatility and durability. Most of their juicers are made with stainless steel and die cast metal body which can which is very robust and durable.
The Breville BJE830 has been dubbed by many as one of the best juicers you can ever use. Nowadays, more and more people are opting to drink freshly squeezed juices in the morning to give them a dose of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and energy to last them the entire day. Hence, if you want a powerful juicer that will guarantee to give you the results that you want, choose this model from Breville and you will surely not be disappointed.
Breville Juicer Components:
- Food pusher (not dishwasher safe).
- Interlocking safety arm (Stops juicer operating without cover locked into place).
- Juicer cover (dishwasher safe).
- Stainless steel filter basket (dishwasher safe).
- Pulp container (dishwasher safe).
- Filter bowl surround (dishwasher safe).
- Variable speed control and off dial.
- Overload protection indicator light.
- 70 fl. oz. (2 liter) juice jug and sealing lid with built in froth separator (dishwasher safe).
- Juicing Nozzle (dishwasher safe) Can be placed over spout to juice directly into a cup.
- The stainless steel filter basket contains small sharp blades to cut and process fruit and vegetables. Avoid touching the blades when handling the filter basket.
- Do not allow the pulp container to overfill as this may affect the operation of the appliance.
- The juicer is fitted with a safety device which safeguards against overheating with excessive loads. If overheating occurs, the juicer will automatically activate the overload protection device and the unit will switch itself off. When the overload protection is activated, unplug the juicer from the power outlet for at least 30 minutes to allow the unit to cool. Then plug juicer into the power outlet and use as normal.