An arc floor lamp, also called an arch floor lamp, is a floor lamp in the shape of an arc. Floor lighting nowadays is much more than just brightening a room. It also creates a nice ambient to a particular area, such as your dining room or bedroom.
One of the most commonly used lamps for these purposes are floor lamps and arc floor lamps are getting increasingly popular, like this Mason Floor Lamp from Brightech.
The arc floor lamp has a size that easily lights a whole room if necessary. Many people have a few of these in the room to have enough floor light while at the same time creating beautiful and tasteful shadows, so very modern these days.
One of the best placement for an arc floor lamp is the corners of a room, as this gives is really the maximum effect. The arc design allows them to be placed anywhere and still reach table and seating areas. However it is worth having one of these lamps for the pure pleasure it will give you and the beauty it will add to your home decor enhancing it nicely.
This Brightech Mason Modern LED Floor Lamp is a great item to stand up over the living or family room sectional. The low 2″ marble base slides easily under your couch, and you can telescope the adjustable arc up to 44 in from the pole. Enjoy overhead light for reading, knitting, and other hobbies. The 15″ diameter heavy base also makes it wobble-free, ie safe around kids and pets. The tall max height of 81 in fills space in rooms with high ceilings.
Brightech Mason Arc Modern LED Floor Lamp Features:
- Works with smart outlets that are Alexa, Google Home Assistant, or Apple HomeKit enabled, to turn on/off.
- Its unique double cylindrical lamp shade measures 19 inches in diameter and 22 inches in height.
- It sits beautifully atop a stainless steel pole with a weight, marble base.
- The lamp is easily operated by the foot pedal switch built into the cord.
- The shade is open at top and bottom, providing both uplight and downlight effects.
- The Brightech Mason floor lamp includes a 9.5 Watt, 800 lumen power saving LED bulb so that you will never have to replace a bulb.
- It’s 3,000K warm white light is pleasant, and because it’s LED it outlasts energy burning halogen or incandescent bulbs. Save money and energy with the Mason.
Mason Lamp Size:
- The Mason arcs up and to a max height of 81 inches and outward to approximately 64 inches.
- Its lampshade measures approximately 12 inches in height and 19 inches in diameter, and can be replaced with any Slip Uno fitter type shade that fits over the socket.
- The base has a 15 inch diameter and is 2 inches high.
- Bulb not dimmable.
- The Mason works with Alexa and smart home devices, but it needs to be connected to a smart plug to work that way. If you do not already have one, you will need to purchase one separately.
- This lamp works only with 110V outlets but is safe to use in 220V outlets with a 220v-110V voltage converter.
- Requires smart outlet sold separately.