- The white circle dial displays silver stick indices for hours.
- A sub-dial at three o’clock shows the date.
- The bezel and case are silver stainless steel.
- This Bulova timepiece has precision three-hand Japanese quartz movement.
- It is presented in a black gift box and is water resistant to 99 feet (30 meters).
- Mineral crystal is composed of several elements that are heat-treated to create an unusual hardness that helps resist scratches.
- The watch displays the date of the month.
- A watch with quartz movement measures the vibrations in a piece of quartz and is often powered by a battery.