Do you loves of cooking and do you want to cook food in chef style? If yes, the first thing you need to grab from the market is a set of best quality chef knives. The Cangshan Y2 Series is a bold statement from an excellently crafted knife intensely focused on providing professional durability, comfort and nimble precision. Aesthetics must push into function. A chef wants a connection with the tools they use to create. Some prefer a light nimble knife while others work better with a heavy, large handled knife. Professional creatives also want their tools to aesthetically connect with their story. This is the reason Cangshan have 17 Patented and Patent Pending handle designs and have won 19 Design Awards.
- Every blade goes through an ultra-precise 6 stage heat treatment which brings out one of the best qualities of each steel. Heat treatment is the key to a great knife.
- This knives are both hard enough to take a sharp 16 degree edge, yet durable enough to keep that sharp edge during heavy kitchen use.
- The quality and craftsmanship of the knives ensure they precisely and effectively perform their cutting functions giving the user a responsive and refined tactile experience that enhances and augments their skills and process.
- Every knife from Cangshan is handcrafted and hand sharpened, these are real, passionate artisans creating beautiful, functional tools.
German X50CrMov15 Steel:
- 58 +/- on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Bolster free to accommodate a secure pinch grip.
- 16 degree Asian style edge.
- NSF Approved.
- Patent Pending Design.
Cangshan Y2 Series Includes:
- 8 inch Chef’s Knife.
- 8 inch Bread Knife.
- 7 inch Santoku Knife.
- 5 inch Serrated Utility Knife.
- 3.5 Paring Knife.
- Knife Block.