How to apply CCBEAUTY Face and Body Paint Oil:
- Wipe your face clean with a moisture wipe or tissue.
- Choose clean and suitable painting brush.
- Stir the paint with brush or sponge(no water or alcohol), you may use single colour or blend different colors to achieve your desired colour.
- Use large brush or sponge to give you great coverage and a bright finish; use thin brush for thin lines and details, or use your fingers directly.
- Wait a few seconds for the first color to dry before applying the next.
- Use Stencils if you’re not confident painting freehand or are short of time.
How to remove CCbeauty Face and Body Paint Oil:
- Using waterproof makeup remover/olive oil to face/brushes. (Due to it is oil-based instead of water-based).
- Waiting for 5-10 seconds.
- Wiping clean with paper towels/cotton pads/sponge first.
- Washing off with facial cleanser.
- Washing with water.
- If not clean enough, repeat it again.
- The colors can be easily shaded together to obtain a wide variety of effects, depending on the quantity applied.
- They can also be used as party and holiday makeup for children.
- Great for children’s birthday parties and special events (such as Christmas Decoration, Cartoon Character or even crazy abstract design).
- You can easily mix the colors to make any color you can imagine!
- Grease paint is kind of oil-based face painting, not water-based one.
- Tested and safe for your skin.