It only takes a few minutes to produce very healthy, fluffy and mouth-watering popcorn. The Housewares Solutions Microwave Popcorn Popper is large enough to serve all members of your family. With a good performance microwave, you are good to prepare savory popcorn conveniently using our popcorn popper.
Love it because it is easy to use and it does seem to get almost every kernel in the bowl popped. It also offers all the convenience of microwaved popcorn without unsettling chemicals that are often used in most microwave popcorn bags. Now you can enjoy crispy popcorn that does not burn and leaves few to no kernels unpopped.
- Housewares Solutions Popper is flexible but strong because it is built from high quality materials that will last for for a long time.
- Made from food-grade and heat-resistant silicone, no fear of getting burned when removing from microwave.
- Despite measuring 8.3 by 8.1 by 2.7 inches, the bowl has a convenient collapsible design where you collapse it into a much smaller size, about 2 inches in height.
- Dishwasher safe, nonstick surfaces for easier cleaning, and easy storage – just collapse it and keep in a safe place.
- It makes popping your own popcorn as easy and simple as those microwave popcorn bags without the high cost and potential for an immediate coronary.
Microwave popcorn poppers fit all standard sized microwaves. Within less than 3 minutes you will have your ready to eat popcorn. You never get any not-popped or scorched kernels this way and the nice thing is: you don’t have to use oil (although you can if you want to) or salt.
The Housewares Solutions Microwave Popcorn Popper is one of the most popular microwave popcorn poppers available in the market today. Microwave popcorn popper from Housewares Solutions is the very best way to make popcorn. It is economical and healthy alternative to those greasy and expensive microwavable popcorn bags.
How to Use Collapsible Silicone Popcorn Bowl:
- Pour 1/4 cup popcorn kernels in the popcorn popper.
- Add 1 teaspoon oil or butter, if desired (for flavor only, not needed for popping).
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to rase, close the lid, shake to coat the kernels if oil/butter/salt was added.
- Microwave for 2-3 min or until popping slows.
- Carefully open the lid to avoid hot steam.
- Add melted butter or seasoning if desired.