Only you and music, pure and free. With COWIN E8 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones your music is deep, powerful and balanced, and so quiet that every note sounds clearer. Even air travel becomes enjoyable, as engine roar gently fades away. No matter how noisy the world is, it’s just you and your music—or simply peace and quiet.
What’s in the box:
- COWIN E8 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones.
- E8 Case.
- Micro USB Cable.
- 3.5mm Audio Cable.
- User Guide.
- 4 noise cancelling microphones, much better Noise Cancellation for travel, busy office and anywhere in between. Noise Cancellation Level: 30±2db.
- High-quality built-in Microphones and 40mm large-aperture drivers give you crisp, powerful and quiet sound. (S/N: ≥100dB).
- Advanced Bluetooth 4.0 quick and stable connection with your Bluetooth devices.
- 3-4 hour charging for 20+hour playtime in Bluetooth or NC mode.
- Upgraded Soft Ear Cushions are comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long, also equipped with magnetic adsorption and 90° swiveling earcups, resizable to fit your head.
- These COWIN E8 headphones get rid of the wire bonds, but without compromising sound quality.
- Volume, on/off and tuning control located on the headphone.
How to Get a Better Noise Cancelling Experience?
- Open the ANC button before play music. Adjust the headset for a suitable wrapping experience and feel the effect of the noise cancellation in the Bluetooth mode.
Bluetooth Connection: Pairing headphone to your Smart device (Smart device should be within 10 meters of this headphone).
- Activate pairing mode on headphone by turn the switch to “BT”. The LED will flash in blue.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of your device, (refer to the device owner’s manual to locate Bluetooth function).
- Select “Search” or “Discover” devices.
- Select “E8”.
- If requested, type the password or PIN 0000.
- Press the Enter key.
- After completing the steps above, a message on your Smart device will appear confirming that your device is now paired/ connected.
- In case of unsuccessful pairing, turn off it and restart, then do as steps above.
- If the Bluetooth on your smart device remains open when you restart the headphone, the Bluetooth will be connected automatically.