- When your bread is finished toasting, the toaster carriage pops up.
- Sometimes the size of the bread may prevent the bread for popping clear out of the toaster.
- Cuisinart offers a “HI Lift” lever that allows the user to boost the lever upwards, thus lifting the bread clear out of the unit for easy removal from the toaster with your fingers.
- The defrost setting is designed to first defrost and then toast your bread, which extends the toasting cycle slightly.
Use the following settings for:
- Settings 1-2: light shade of toast.
- Settings 3-5: medium shade of toast.
- Settings 6-7: dark shade of toast.