- Decolighting Salt Lamp.
- Power cord.
- Two 15W light bulb.
- About 2.6 Pound Salt crystal chunks.
- Salt crystals come from the deepest mines on earth located under the foothills of the Himalayan Mountain range. Crystals are hand-harvested from mineral deposits on salt cave floors.
- Positive ions are often created by electronic devices like computers, TVs, microwaves, and even vacuum cleaners and can often exacerbate problems like allergies, stress and sleep trouble.
- Crystal salt lamps come in many soothing colors and shapes, offer a soothing glow that many people find relaxing.
- Salt Lamps cleans and deodorize the air, offering you better sleep, can improve mood and concentration.
- Treat seasonal affective disorder and reduce static electricity in the air.
- Use the lamps as a gentle nightlight, or to create a romantic mood.
- Place a salt lamp in your child’s room and watch him fall asleep with gentle ease or put it next to your computer and feel your stress dissipate as the negative ions.