DOVICH 12 in 1 beard kit is a well-packed and delicate beard gift set that comes with everything you need for daily beard grooming and styling, including Beard Wash, Beard oil, Beard wax, Beard razor, Beard comb, Beard brush, Beard scissors, Beard styling comb, Beard apron bib, Beard guide E-book, a linen bag and a free gift phone ring holder.
All of these products work well together to aid in healthy beard growth, smooth itching and irritation, hydrate, clean and soften and strengthen beard, keep beard soft and provide additional shine to your whiskers.
- DOVICH Beard Wash – Clean and Condition: 100% natural and organic; Preventing beard dandruff; Clean the hair; Condition the beard.
- DOVICH Beard Oil – Soften and Nourish: 100% natural and organic; Prevent the split; Softens facial hair; Nourishes the skin underneath; Promote the active growth of the male beard.
- DOVICH Beard Balm – Moisturizer and Styling: 100% natural and organic; Condition the beard; Seal in moisture; Keep stray hairs in check; Keep beard styling as you wish
- DOVICH Beard Razor – Sharp and Safe: Premium stainless steel razor; Together with protection cap; Two blades are included.
- DOVICH Beard Bib – Easy and Convenient: Easy to apply with two suction cups; Easy to catch facial hair clippings; No clogged drains; Save your time on cleaning.
- DOVICH Trimming Kit – Tide and Stylish: 100% Bristle Beard Brush; Double sided comb; Stainless steel scissor; Premium beard styling comb.
- DOVICH Beard Bible – Guidance: How to grow a beard; How to use beard products correctly; This is an Online Downloadable E-book, Not A Paper Book.
- Linen Bag + Phone Holder: Store all accessories in one linen bag; Express love and gratitude to our superheros; A perfect gift for father, husband and etc.
What in the package:
- Beard Wash
- Beard Oil
- Beard Wax
- Beard Razor
- Beard Comb
- Beard Brush
- Beard Scissors
- Beard Styling Brush
- Beard Guide E-book
- Beard Shaving Clothes
- A Linen Bag
- Free Gift Finger Ring Holder
Beard Styles for Contemporary Men
Caring for Your Beard
When left unattended, beard hair can become wild and susceptible to matting. If you wish to look good you need to keep your beard tamed. A beard is somewhat like a pet dog. When they are tamed and under control they are a blessing to have. When they are wild and out of control they’re a curse.
Let’s look at a few essentials for a daily grooming routine. Apart from shampoo and conditioner some of these products are more effective when used after washing your beard and it has thoroughly dried.
Beard Comb – Beard hair can tangle quickly and before you know it, become matted. Maintaining a clean look isn’t difficult, particularly if you keep a beard comb handy to prevent your beard from knotting during the day.
Beard Trimming – In addition to cleaning your beard, you’ll also want to take care of the perimeter – that is – keep the edges clean. Also, please trim the neck. You don’t want your beard running from your mouth, down your neck and into your chest. That doesn’t mean that a long beard is undesirable, just make sure there’s a distinct clean zone between your face and chest.
Beard Brush – The beard brush not only helps tame your facial hair but also assists in the important distribution of sebaceous oil from your skin to the tips of your beard. The best brushes are those made of boar hair. The bristles are harder than normal hair brushes so caution must be exercised when brushing so you don’t damage your skin. Before brushing apply oils and any other products first by hand by slowly messaging them into your beard and skin. Then use your brush to spread the product throughout.
Beard Oil – Not only will beard oils keep your beard soft and fluffy but it will minimize skin irritations as well.
Beard Balm – Beard balm (beard wax) is a must. When we think of wax on facial hair it’s usually associated with twisting the ends of mustaches. Beard balm will soften your beard and add body. It is not messy since it is water-soluble and easily washes out.
Should I clean my beard?
In short – YES! Your beard is like any other appendage on your body, it needs to be cleaned. A beard collects dust, odors and even food. Just like your favorite pair of jeans, your beard needs to be cleaned periodically. If you’re in need of a beard maintenance kit try the DOVICH 12 in 1 Beard Grooming Care Set.