The best makeup brushes bring out the best in you. Makeup is not just about adding colour or hiding imperfections. It also works to enhance your natural features. Unique design and color DUcare 11Pcs Professional Brush Set with silky soft and fine bristles and reasonably price brings flawless look for you.
DUcare Makeup Brush Set Includes:
- Duo Angled Eyebrow Brush: Duo design allows for precision application of brow powders, waxes and gels and evenly blends product for a natural look.
- Lip Brush: Use to apply lip color, fill in fine lines, or line the outer rims of your lips for extra definition
- Eye Flat Definer: Sharp and exact application. Press product along upper and lower lash lines to create an easy, thin liner. Works with gel, liquid or powder products.
- Angled Eyeliner Brush: Precise application of liner and use with gel or liquid liners.
- Smoky Eye Brush: Controlled application of crease color. Use the tip of the brush to pick up color, applying directly onto the crease and sweep through. Effect is blending, but defined.
- Eyeshadow Brush: smooth eye shadow across your eyelids in a wideshield-wiper motion for inside color
- Fan Brush: Sweep away unnecessary loose power or eye shadow leave a flawless foundation makeup.
- Face Highlighter: Subtle apply highlighting shades onto the upper contours of the face. Diffused finish gives skin a natural glow.
- Flat contour brush: The narrow and dense flat top is most commonly used with cream contouring products to sculpt cheekbones, forehead and jawline
- Angled Blush Contour brush: To apply blush, start on the inner cheek and work the blush out along the cheekbone. The brush curves to the contours of the cheekbone, helping to sculpt and define for a professional look.
- Fan Brush: Sweep away unnecessary loose power or eye shadow, leave a flawless foundation makeup.
Easy Way To Clean Makeup Brushes:
- Makeup brushes hold bacteria and old makeup pigment, which can ruin them over time, and change the color of the makeup you want to wear. The best way to maintain your professional makeup brushes is to wash them at least three times a month in a very mild shampoo (preferably baby shampoo). You can also clean makeup brush with a variety of cleaning appliances like: