If you want truly cruelty-free makeup brushes that are truly free of animal cruelty – choose EIGSHOW vegan makeup brushes! These brushes “vegan makeup brushes” do not only does it mean that their bristles are made of synthetic fibers, but the handle is also made of renewable materials. The handle of EIGSHOW makeup brush is made of coffee grounds and tea tree grounds and is designed in the shape of water ripples, which conforms to the concept of ergonomics. It is easier to apply and perfect for creating delicate makeup.
EIGSHOW vegan makeup brushes are made of synthetic fibers which are less likely to become damaged by the makeup itself or products you might use to clean your brushes. The surface of EIGSHOW synthetic makeup brushes’ bristles don’t absorb too much product so they can make the application much more evenly especially for wet products like foundation or concealer. You don’t have to worry about the appearance of floating powder on your face.
EIGSHOW 12 pieces Vegan Makeup Brushes Includes:
- Large Powder Brush (perfect for distributing evenly powder onto your face).
- Kabuki Foundation Brush (provides quick, detailed coverage for an even, seamless finish).
- Angled Contour Brush (this brush gives you fine precision control over the angles to achieve angular, defined cheekbones, and facial structure).
- Blending Brush (this brush lays down an even layer of color for any eye look with a tapered head that easily fits the small space of your lids and super fluffy bristles).
- Shadow Primer Brush (you can use it to help enhance your makeup hues and make them look even brighter).
- Nose Shadow Brush (these silky vegan fibers have a pointed tip for precision use with supporting blending).
- Curved Blending Brush ( this brush is suitable for the final coloring, blending, and setting of eye makeup).
- Shorter Shade Brush (the flat, firm tip provides precise application for powder, cream, or liquid formulas).
- Smudge Brush (a smudge brush is perfect for applying, and smudging, dense bursts of color).
- Angled Eyeliner Brush (this brush is angled to hug the shape of the eye, and is ideal for creating a variety of looks).
- Detail Brush (It’s easy to apply shadows and pigments. Can also be used to apply creams, gels, or powders precisely).
- Eyebrow Brush (used to blend makeup and keep eyebrow hairs in place and help to evenly blend product and make the eyebrows look more natural.
You can even smell the coffee grounds or tea leaves when you open the box. Don’t worry, it’s just the smell of natural material and no harm to your body!