Ejiubas Nail Stamping Kit Contains:
- 3 pieces Stamping Plates.
- Nail stamper (Random color).
- Nail scraper.
How to Use Ejiubas Nail Stamper:
- Apply base coat or regular polish on nail.
- Apply nail polish to desired image within a plate.
- Scrape across plate with the scraper to remove excessive polish.
- Quickly press the stamper onto the plate to pick up the design.
- Stamp the image onto your nail with a rolling motion or just press down.
How to Use Ejiubas Nail Plates:
- Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail.
- Apply the nail polish to desired image within a nail plate.
- Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
- Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the nail stamp.
- Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred on your nail.
- Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
- After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.
Ejiubas Nail Stamping Plates Features:
- Unique double-sided design, less space, more images.
- Special images designed with Bloggers and Ejiubas Designer team.
- Suitable size, easy to handle and carry, every plates has a protective blue film.
- Easy to use – Moderate Depth to Stamp, etched deep enough to hold enough polish.
- Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists.
- Material: High quality Stainless Steel.
Ejiubas Nail Stamper Features:
- Sandy scraper, thin but firm and comfortable for holding, easy to scrape the exceed polish from plates.
- Material: soft silicone stamper and plastic handle.
- Note: Don’t use 100% acetone and nail polish removers or shark tools to clean this stamper head. Just use a lint roller or tape to remove residual nail polish after each uses.