White Diamonds is a Classic, Elegant Fragrance Created by Elizabeth Taylor. Inspired by two of her great passions–the lush beauty of her gardens and the brilliance and glamour of the diamonds she loved.
- White Diamonds fragrance is classic and elegant.
- Floral notes of Amazon lily, jasmine, and tuberose create a classic bouquet.
- Amber, oakmoss, and sandalwood mysore make it sensual and warm.
- Rare and elegant florals such as living Amazon lily, neroli bigarade, tuberose, living jasmine, and living narcisse rose combine to create the signature bouquet of White Diamonds.
- Amber, oakmoss, patchouli, and sandalwood mysore balance the florals and give the fragrance a warm, sensual base.
- Top: aldehydes, Amazon lily, neroli bigarade, tagette oil.
- Mid: jasmine, muguet des bois, narcisse rose, tuberose.
- Bottom: amber, oakmoss, patchouli, sandalwood mysore.
- The fragrance and the bottle were designed by Elizabeth Taylor herself.