How to Use Essential Oil Labs 100% Pure and Natural Sweet Almond Oil:
- Use topically on hair, face and body by applying 2-3 drops or as needed into palms and massaging as needed. Mix with other oils following the dilution guidelines.
- 100% pure and natural.
- It can protect your hair and scalp from sun damage while also strengthening your hair and making it softer.
- If you have scalp problems like dandruff, the antibacterial and antifungal properties of the oil can also help treat those issues.
- This can also help with hair loss that is caused by a flaky scalp.
- By keeping your scalp healthy, sweet almond oil can also help your hair retain its natural shine, keep it from splitting, and help combat frizz naturally.
- The most well-known quality of sweet almond oil is its ability to help rejuvenate the skin.
- It can soothe dry skin, improve your complexion, and even out your skin tone.
- The vitamins found in the oil also make it a great antibacterial so it can even treat acne, fade scars, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and help heal sun damage.
- If you have dark circles, you can use sweet almond oil to decrease puffiness and lighten the skin under the eyes.
- Sweet almond oil can also be used to relieve constipation when taken orally as a natural laxative.
- It can even help relieve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Safe for all skin types, even baby’s skin. Can prevent stretch marks especially during pregnancy.
- Anti-fungal properties fights and prevents athlete’s foot.
- Use to treat spider and varicose veins.
- Free of chemicals, additives and fillers.