Everyone is pretty familiar with the epic videos that can be produced by action cameras. The FITFORT 4K Action Camera is a perfect companion if you like to capture action in dirt, snow, rain or sunshine. This all-terrain digital video camera is even waterproof up to 100 feet depth.
FITFORT Waterproof Sport Action Camera Features:
- 100 Feet Waterproof Depth: High waterproof performance, perfect for capturing underwater world.
- 170° Super Wide Angle Lens: Widen your perspective and capture more.
- 4K Ultra High Definition: Records superbly smooth footage in 4K/30fps and captures brilliantly clear 12MP photos at up to 30 frames per second.
- Splashproof Wireless Remote Control valid control range up to 33 feet. Freely Switch Between Video/Photo.
- Connect and Share Instantly: Share your wonderful moments instantly on social media.
FITFORT 4K Action Camera
The built-in WiFi function allows the camera to connect to the phone APP (Ezi Cam). Control the camera by your phone, transferring and reviewing photos or videos by your device. Convenient to share your movements to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram at any time, anywhere!
Portable travel bag includes 19 accessories kits.
What Is FITFORT Action Camera
An action camera like this FITFORT is a small camera that can typically be worn on your body to help give a first-person perspective to video. These cameras are small enough that they will be able to fit in the palm of your hand, yet still provide you with outstanding quality for your film footage.
You can wear these by using many of the available accessories such as headband straps, chest straps, and wrist straps. There are also many ways you can attach these action cameras to a vehicle with a suction cup mount or even to surfboards and other types of objects. This allows that first-person perspective previously mentioned.
For active, sports-oriented individuals, the FITFORT Action Camera is among the best hands-free cameras you can buy to capture your exciting experiences. Customers claim it is an outstanding selection for sporting activities such as hill cycling, snowboarding and snorkeling.