A few more reasons why using Wool Dryer Balls:
- They can be used in all makes and models of dryers.
- They are safe for those with sensitive skin and wool allergies because wool doesn’t come in contact with skin.
- They are quieter than plastic/rubber dryer balls.
- They are completely natural and non-toxic, while plastic/rubber dryer balls often release chemicals when they are heated.
- Initially they may seem pricey, but when you add up the energy savings, and any money saved on chemical fabric softeners (liquid, plastic/rubber balls or dryer sheets), then it’s a great investment.
- They are a great gift item as well, so keep them in mind for new moms, baby showers and the holidays!
Direction for using Wool Dryer Balls:
- Use 3 wool dryer balls for small or medium load, and 6 or 12 for large load.
- Put them into the dryer with your laundry.
- Turn on the dryer.
- We recommend using at least 6 balls to get the best results, especially when you’re looking to reduce more of your drying time.
A simple change in your laundry routine can save you time, money, protect your health, and help the environment, all at the same time. Replace chemical fabric softeners with Fluff Ewes Handmade New Zealand Large Wool Dryer Balls – The All Natural Fabric Softener – and see for yourself, you will be more than impressed!