- FURIDEN Professional Hair Straightener.
- Heat Resistant Glove.
- Flat iron bag.
- Salon comb.
- Two salon hair clips.
- 360°Swivel Cord, prevents tangling and gives you more convenience to style your hair from any angle.
- Extra-long Cord of 97 inch solves the power cord length problems effectively, you can walk across the room for the hairbrush as you style.
- Heats Up in 15 second significantly reduces overall straightening, hair styling time compared to conventional hair straighteners.
- Get professional salon high heat with rotating controls. 5 different temperature settings (250℉-450℉) fits all hair type.
- Rotate Hair Straightener clockwise to desired high heat.
- This Travel Size long hair straightener with worldwide dual voltage (110 – 240V AC) will automatically adjust to the proper voltage in your journey.
- 12 inch travelling size can be put in handbag, safety lock and carrying bag helping you styling and store anywhere, anytime.
How to Use Furiden Professional Hair Straightener 2 in 1 Straight and Curling:
- Hair Straighten:
1. Plug in iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature. The thicker your hair, the higher the numbered setting should be.
2. Separate your hair into several sections. The number of sections will depend on the thickness of your hair.
3. Place the straightener as close to the roots of the section as possible without burning yourself.
4. Clamp the iron down so that the heated sides touch and your hair rests between them.
5. Run the flat iron down the length of your section of hair.
6. Run the straightener over the section several times until it is completely straight.
7. Move the straightened piece out of the way and unclip a new section of hair.
- Hair Curling:
1. Plug in your iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature. The thicker your hair, the higher the numbered setting should be.
2. Split your hair into sections. Even if you have thin hair, you’ll get better results if you work with small sections of hair.
3. Start curling. Grab the piece of hair you wish to curl and give it a quick brush through to remove any remaining tangles. Clamp the flat iron around the hair and give it a half turn so that your hair is in a U-shape. Hold the flat iron in this position as you move it down the hair shaft, right to the ends.
4. Loosen your curls (optional). If you want your hair to look softer and looser, run your fingers through the curls a few times. The curls will pull down and loosen up as you do so.