When buying a wood bread box, consider what it is that you would like to store in the bread box. Will you only want to put bread in it? How many loaves? How about pastries, cookies, muffins? Depending on your use you may want to consider a this bigger size to meet your needs.
G.a HOMEFAVOR Bamboo Bread Box features a removable middle panel that operates much more conveniently than the fixed divider on other boxes. Divider is not only detachable, but also the height can be adjusted according to the size of the inner container.
G.a HOMEFAVOR Natural Bamboo Bread Box Features:
- The bamboo bread box is made of solid bamboo that has been grown for 5-7 years.
- Its material thickness is 0.7cm, which is more durable and resist corrosion than those lighter bread boxes.
- Easily Open and Close with just the push of a finger.
- The inner liner on the roll-top door allows bread to breath without quickly drying out.
- Strong construction allows the top of the box to double as a shelf.
- Keep flour, coffee/tea and sugar canisters, spices, anything typical stored on a kitchen counter on top of the bread box, leaving more open space to cut and cook!
- The handle is designed to fit the whole box for easy use.
- Perfect for storing your breads, bagels, or baguettes to help them stay fresh.
- Easy to clean,elegant design compliments any kitchen,clever contemporary design with a vintage twist.
G.a HOMEFAVOR Bamboo Bread Box is great if you’re a fan of baking your own bread, or just want to throw in loaves of bread that you buy at the grocery store or local bakery.