Stylish vívomove HR is truly made to look good and help you feel good. The smart display only appears when you quickly turn your wrist to glance at your watch. The watch hands even dynamically move out of the way when you interact with the touchscreen, then move back to the correct time when you are done.
- The vívomove HR smartwatch lets you know when you are having a calm, balanced or stressful day and everything in between — thanks to all-day stress tracking.
- Use the relaxation timer to work through a deep breathing exercise, and lower your stress.
- This watch features fitness monitoring tools that give you a better idea of your current fitness levels.
- Thanks to the wrist heart rate monitor, you can get a VO2 max estimate.
- It can also gauge your fitness age, so with hard work and regular exercise over time — you can work toward a lower number.
- In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, vívomove HR uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
- Never miss a text or notification, thanks to smart notifications that appear on your digital display.
- Your fitness and wellness tracking data will be automatically uploaded to the free Garmin Connect online community.
- Even control your music from the watch.
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with Elevate wrist heart rate technology.
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress.
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age.
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate and intensity minutes.
- Stay connected with smart features such as auto uploads, smart notifications, music controls and more.
- Battery life: up to 5 days in smart mode; up to 2 weeks in watch mode.
- Share and Compete:
Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect Mobile app.