- Weight- 4-35 pounds Height- up to 32 inches.
- Head must be more than 1 inches from the top of the headrest.
- Infant car seats made 2011 or after have an expiration date of 7 years from manufactured date.
- STOP using this car seat and throw it away 7 years after the date of manufacture.
- Look for date of manufacture label on back of the car seat.
- Infant car seats made prior to 2011 have an expiration date 6 years from manufactured date.
- (General Warnings) The American Academy of Pediatricians (AAP) and National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA) recommend that children ride rear-facing until the age of 2 or until they reach the maximum rear facing height or weight rating for their car seat.
- Always remember to check your local or state laws regarding car seat usage.
- Ultra-lightweight infant car seat is easy to transport from the car to the stroller and everywhere in between.
- Rear-facing newborn car seat helps protect infants from 4 – 35 pounds; and up to 32″, making it an excellent first car seat for baby.
- Click Connect system provides a one-step secure attachment between the rear facing car seat to all Graco Click Connect Strollers to create a travel system.
- These Graco infant car seats are rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards and reassure safety-conscious parents.
- SafeSeat Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213.
- Machine-washable seat cushion, metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water, buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth, rear-facing only.