You can get closer to the root and select a better angle to curl eyelash using Hizek Heated Eyelash Curler. There is no danger of pinching your eyelids. You don’t need to tug and pull to achieve the desired effect, which is especially important for fragile eyelashes.
Hizek Electric Heated Eyelash Curler Features:
- Quick heat and thermostatic control of this USB charge eyelash curler can ensure the curler effect and avoid scald eyelashes at the same time.
- This mini eyelash curler brush head part use arc design to match eyelash radiant and make eyelash roll more warped and effectively.
- The heating element adopt double size ceramics to curl large area eyelash which save your makeup time.
- LCD screen of this electric eyelash curler allows the working status showing clear at a glance.
- USB charging, no more batteries, save money and more easy to use.
Protection groove design, anti-scalding does not hurt the eyes.
How to Use Hizek Heated Eyelash Curler:
Step 1: Coating
Sicked mascara to the root of the lashes evenly.
Step 2: Curling
Adjust preheating temperature to the 70°C-80°C, place the preheated rotating brush head to the root of the eyelashes to curl, up from the root.
Step 3: Shaping
Run the curler through your lashes and hold them upward to get full, fluttery lashes for 10 seconds.
Step 4: Finalize Styling
Apply mascara again and repeat step 3 to finalize styling.
Eyelash curlers come into play when mascara isn’t doing it alone and you want some more curly looking eyelashes. Curlers physically bend the eyelashes upwards, making them look longer and larger.
Heated Curler is electric curler which gives you curls which last for much longer time than provided by regular curlers usually for a day. It works by heating the comb like surface at the top end and curling with little heat making it more permanent than the normal curlers.