How to Use Homgeek Personal Mini Blender:
- When using your blender, set it on a work surface that is clear, clean and flat. Use your blender on a stable surface so it doesn’t fall or walk across the counter when in use.
- Install the bottle with knife holder on the groove to the host and turn the sport bottle clockwise until in triggers the interlock.
- Blender will stop when you loose the button lock.
- The button will not turn on if you do not lock the bottle on the chucking position.
- When changing blades, or removing the blades for storing or cleaning, always unplug the hand blender from the electric power source.
- While this is a kitchen appliance, it is also an electrical appliance. Keep your distance from any water, and do not sit on the counter near a water source.
- The Homgeek drink bottle be made of Tritan, it’s BPA-FREE other than PC plastic.
- This product has FDA certificate.
- Take your juice bottle to work or gym, or keep it with you in your home.
- It’s ideal for you enjoy in great-tasting and healthy drinks.
The Homgeek personal blender, is easy to clean:
- Immediately after using it, pour out your concoction, and then fill half of the blender with water and a small piece of lemon (or soap).
- Then blend this at high speed for about 15-20 seconds.
- Rinse once or twice and bingo, your container is completely clean and ready to use!
- Motor can’t washer directly.
- The key is to clean the blender immediately after using it. Immediately. And you’ll save a lot of time and trouble this way.
- In continuous operation mode, allow mini blender to rest for at least 1 min between consecutive blending cycles of 60’s.
- The fruit pieces not large than 2×3 cm, max. weight is 200g; ice cube not large than 2×2 cm, max. weight is 90g.
- Please do not overfill the bottle, and need to add some water to cover the blade lid, ensure the blending result.
- When overload, motor will automatically stop, please unplug, empty cup, wait for 10 mins to cool down, then use again.
- Clean parts at once after each use, keep all parts are thoroughly dry, then store.
- Please do not mash potatoes, whip egg whites or substitute dairy toppings, mix stiff dough nut, grind raw meat or cheese and add hot liquid.