We know that birds can able to fly wherever they want which talks about the freedom and the right for them to choose where to go. An owl indicates that a person is very protective and observant in such a way that you will feel secured if you have someone like him in your life but sometimes when if the person is very sensitive, all the things you do will be monitored.
Sometimes, people who love owl means that they want to go wherever they want which in short term called freedom.
These Owl Soy candles are special type of candles made from soy wax. They take are great substitutes from the traditional paraffin wax which is imposes health risk. Compared to paraffin wax, soy wax is not a threat to health as it does not produce soot that deposits along walls and ceilings.
Long-lasting Scented Candles: Each candle weights 5.65 ounces and has burning time of 180 (30*6) hours which is longer than others.
Reading Time: If you are kind of a person that loves reading books, you will fall in love with these scented candles. These will keep you focused, and you will enjoy your book at it’s best.
Home SPA Session: Who said that you need to go to a real spa to pamper yourself? With the scented candles, some bath bombs, and relaxing music you can recreate the spa treatment in your bathtub. Scented Candles with strong fragrance make a pleasant ambiance, help to stress relief.
Excellent Gift Idea: Looking for owl lover gift idea? Hsuner Owl Shaped Soy Scented Candles maintain scent well and are superb for gifts. People nowadays turn to Soy Scented Candles because of its ability to produce less or no soot and its wonderful calming fragrance.
Pretty looking Scented candles are the favorable gift you will ever wish to give someone. Their strong appealing fragrance and owl appearance will be the reason of smile on the face of your loved ones.
Reused Owl Container: Once you have burnt until the last ounce of wax of your candle, you can clean the inside of the tin container, pot can be used for planting flowers, stowing little stuff or others.
Related Facts on Soy Scented Candles:
- Soy Scented Candles are rising in popularity. This is probably because of the benefits in burning soy wax.
- Soy Scented Candles burn up to 30% longer than paraffin candles
- Soy Scented Candles produce up to 98% less soot.
- Soy Scented Candles give off breathtaking fragrance in time they are burning.
- Soy Scented Candles less likely to trigger allergies because they produce little soot or smoke.
- Soy Scented Candles are also non – toxic which do not emit harmful fumes in the air.
How are Soy Scented Candles Created?
- Soy Scented Candles are made from soy wax where it is all natural.
- Soy Wax are derived from the soybeans which are grown within the Midwest where farmers don’t add any variety – of pesticides or herbicides.
- The actual oil is extracted from the soybeans which will be produced into soy wax.
- The soy waxes are now then created into soy candles in different colors and fragrances.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- NEVER light them near anything that can catch fire.
- Please put it on a heat resistant surface, as the glass will get hot when the candle’s burning.