The dish drying rack is used a lot. It’s a great item because it saves you energy which you would otherwise use for drying your items.
If you have never used a dish drying rack in the past you may not know about all the benefits. Even if you have, things are better now – these racks have evolved over the past few years.
You need a dish drying rack if you have been laying your dishes on the counter in hopes that they will eventually dry. Not only is this a waste of counter space, but you will find yourself waiting longer than you should.
If you think you can take full advantage of a dish drying rack you should buy one like this Premium Stainless Steel Over the Sink Dish Drying Rack by iBesi.
iBesi Over the Sink Dish Drying Rack Features:
- The water will drip directly into the sink making the counter top clean and tidy.
- Perfectly uses the empty space above the sink.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel with a solid U-shaped structure at the bottom for a maximum load of 80 LB.
- U-shaped Structure make the rack’s centre of gravity forward to balance the top weight and more stable.
- Superior quality material, advanced 304 stainless steel, high temperature black piano-bake-paint plating.
- Double protecting ensure this multi-functional dish rack rustproof, long lasting durability and easy to clean.
- Four Super strong suction cups, make the whole dish rack more stable and non slip, ensure you 100% safe use.
iBesi Dish Drying Rack Components:
- Cup Holder
- Bowl Storage
- Dish Storage
- Vegetable and Fruit Rack
- Holder for Fork and Chopsticks
- Detergent Holder
- Moveable Hook
- Holder for Cutting Board and Knife