Infantino Carry On Carrier brings Four Carrying Positions:
- Facing-In with Folded Seat – For babies 8 lbs to 15 lbs (3.6 kgs to 6.8 kgs).
Until your child is able to hold his/her head upright, this is the correct position. When the baby is positioned correctly, you should be able to tilt forward slightly and kiss the topof your child’s head.
- Facing-In with Expanded Seat – For babies 15 lbs to 40 lbs (6.8 kgs to 18.2 kgs).
The wide seat allows a larger baby to ride in a seated position with his/her legs wrapping around you. This is a comfortable position for the child and it provides better weight distribution for you.
- Facing-Out with Folded Seat – Baby is able to hold their head up on their own.
Never use the wide seat when baby is FacingOut. This position allows your baby to visually explore their surroundings while maintaining close contact with you.
- Back Carry with Expanded Seat – Baby is able to fully sit up on their own.
This position requires assistance from a second person. Wearing the carrier closer to your body and higher up on your back will minimize stress on your back and shoulders from prolonged use.
- Adjustable seat provides continuous M-position, ergonomic support.
- No infant insert needed – fold in seat for knee-to-knee infant support.
- Extend to create a wider seat for older babies and toddlers.
- Adjustable head support.
- Padded, contoured straps.
- Internal mesh panel creates airflow between parent and child.
- Supportive waist belt helps transfer baby’s weight to wearer’s hip.
6 Practical Pockets Hold Your Essentials:
- Stretch pacifier pocket.
- 2 waist belt zipper pockets for phone, wallet and keys.
- 3 smart pockets on carrier body stretch out, not in toward baby.
- Machine wash cold, separately, on gentle cycle with mild detergent. DO NOT bleach. Wipe clean with a cloth or sponge between machine washings. Drip dry only. DO NOT iron.