Invicta Men’s Specialty 14876 Quartz Chronograph Watch is fully equipped to suit and satisfy the most particular and diverse of tastes. From skeletonized movements to a unique gold layering technique to exceptional construction, Invicta has become one of the most technically capable watch makers in the world.
- Supporting gold plated texture edged function pushers and a push/pull crown, this Specialty keeps you in control.
- The 45mm wide case hoists a texture edged unidirectional rotating bezel in gold-tone and features a diver’s scale and Arabic numerals.
- Operating on a Japanese TMI VD57 Quartz Chronograph movement, this Specialty keeps you right on track.
- Bold accents shine through the Flame Fusion crystal on the round metal black dial, the dial displays a 1/10th-seconds subdial below 12:00, a 60-seconds subdial above 6:00 and a 60-minute subdial near 9:00.
- A date window resides near 4:00 and a tachymeter scale frames the outer edge of the dial.
- Luminous Tritnite hour, minute and subdial hands with gold-tone trim circle the dial while the 60-minute subdial stands out in Tritnite and red trim and the seconds hand measures in solid red.
- Tritnite index markers with gold-tone trim fill all of the even hour positions while Tritnite Arabic numerals with gold-tone trim fill the odd hour positions.
- The Invicta name and logo settle near 3:00 for the finishing touch.
- A stainless steel bracelet brings this Specialty to a close.