iPlay, iLearn’s toys help children develop life skills such as: collaboration and teamwork, creativity and imagination, critical thinking and problem-solving, and important motor skills.
5 pieces Dinosaur Baby Rattles Details:
- 3-4 Months T-Rex: Perfect “grip” shape to develop hand and finger skills.
- 5-6 Months Gigantspinosaurus: Spin the ball to hear the bell. Fine finger skills development.
- 7-8 Months Pterodactyl: At 7-8 months, babies learn how to hold objects between their fingers.
- 9-10 Months Brontosaurus: At 9-10 months, babies starts to develop more control in their fingers and can complete a range of complex fine motor skills.
- 10-18 Months Stegosaurus: Textured design helps relive teething pain caused by the growth of lateral incisors and moral teeth.
Dinosaur Rattles Features:
- Teething relieves discomfort and exercises your baby’s chewing ability.
- Chewing toys can calm and make your baby feel safe, just like a mother’s care.
- Sensory development, and exercises hand-eye coordination.
- Grows with your baby.
- The dinosaur rattles are easy to carry.
- These rattle can be use on a play mat, hung on the baby crib, baby stroller, or anywhere you want to attach it.
- Clean the rattles/teethers in 60℃-80℃ hot water for 3-5 Minutes, and then use a clean cloth to dry them. Ensure they are cool before giving to your baby.
- Each rattle contains a drain hole to get rid of excess water, helping rattles to dry quicker.
iPlay, iLearn Baby Dinosaur Rattles are Safe for Babies:
- BPA Free
- Phthalate Free
- Latex Free