Preserved flowers like this JaneDream Exquisite Preserved Fresh Rose are flowers that are processed like fresh flowers with the latest preservation and processing technology. The color, shape, and softness of the flowers are processed using a special solution so that they can be preserved for a long time with a beautiful appearance.
Pros and Cons of Preserved Fresh Rose:
- Preserved flowers are not fresh flowers, so they do not blow pollen.
- No need to care for watering or changing water.
- You can enjoy for a long time. If the storage condition is good, it can be stored for over 10 years.
- It is possible to create a flower of a color that is impossible in reality.
- Because it is vulnerable to moisture, do not place it in a place with high humidity.
- There is a risk of fading depending on ultraviolet rays such as direct sunlight.
- Color may stain if left in contact with a cloth for a long time.
- If it is dried too much, it will cause the petals to crack.
Because of its attractive features, can be a great gift for many occasions. Preserved Fresh Rose makes unique gift for Mother’s Day, Birthday, Respect for the Aged, Marriage, Birth Celebration, for Holidays like Halloween, Christmas or Valentines day.