No kitchen is truly complete without at least one set of kitchen storage bowl. A good set of kitchen storage jars or canisters has a value that cannot be measured in just time or money.
Kitchen storage jars, bowl and canisters allow you to store just about everything you can think of, from spices to even dry cereal. There’s plenty of reasons to invest in at least one set of kitchen storage jars.
Overall, these kitchen Set of 3 Ceramic Sugar Bowl with Lids and Spoons are a perfect addition to the rest of your kitchen tools.
These Ceramic Sugar Bowls with Bamboo Lids and Ceramic Spoons is an ideal housewarming gift. It is so easy to cook, bake and drink coffee without having to lug out the two pound bag of sugar every time.
June Sky Ceramic Sugar Bowl with Lids and Spoons Features:
- Made of ceramic and bamboo. Clean touch and modern design.
- Can be washed if the outside becomes sticky or dirty.
- Design with the hinge lid, never worry about losing the lid again.
- Handy flip for use when cooking.
- Not airtight.
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended.
- Non toxic. Non odor.
- Non-slip design, more safe.
- Each Jar with Lid: 3 7/16 x 3 9/16 x 3 7/16 inches (8.8 x 9 x 8.8 cm).
- Spoon: 4 1/4 x 1 inches (10.7 x 2.5 cm).
- Bamboo Rack: 11 13/16 x 3 3/4 (30 x 9.5 cm).
- Each Jar: Approx. 270 ML (9.1 fl oz).
- Each Scoop: about 1/2 teaspoon.
- 3 x Ceramic Jars with Lid.
- 3 x Ceramic Spoons.
- 1 x Bamboo rack.
- 4 x Chalkboard labels.
- Microwave oven safe except the bamboo lid. This ceramic container please removed the lid when it is heated, and please use it carefully due to the thermal conductivity of the ceramic.
- Please put the spoon back into the notch after use to prevent from spilling out if it was hit by the lid when closing.
- The original bamboo wooden lid has a slight odor what doesn’t affect the use. Will disappear after airing several times. Chromatic Aberration: caused by different production batches.
- Size and capacity of the food storage jar to make it clearly for valued customers like you, please CHECK THE PICTURES and DESCRIPTION. Manual measurement.