Other than for personal use, wall mirrors are also ideal ways to decorate your house. While most people go for the usual portrait or two in their living rooms, your living room can stand out with the help of artistic wall mirrors.
Wall mirrors can not only help make your living room beautiful but they are also a useful tool in making your living room look bigger. They give the illusion that the room is much larger by reflecting the entire room.
More importantly, mirrors are focal magnets when utilized effectively in the design. The right mirror will inspire and provide a mesmerizing first impression to those that gaze upon it. These items are not limited to bathrooms and bedrooms. The appropriate mirror will be extremely effective in an office, living room, hallway or foyer.
The Estero Collection Mirrors features a metal shelf with a rounded profile. It’s perfect for small succulents, photos, or other decorative items.
Kate and Laurel Wall Hanging Mirror Features:
- Sleek metal frame.
- Geometric capsule shape.
- Slim profile.
- A rounded shelf that is excellent for small succulents, photos, and more.
- Easy to hang with metal keyhole hangers.
- Gold: A glam gold finish is excellent for crafting large sconces or decadent plant displays.
- Silver: The sophisticated silver finish provides your home with a decorative wall accent that is great for an entryway.
- Black: For the modern, minimal tastemaker, the black finish provides clean lines and a sleek finish that blends into any simple decor aesthetic.