Bibs are a tremendous help to parents and they should be comfortable enough for your baby to wear them all day. When buying an item of this nature, there are a few things you may want to consider including: materials, fit, how easy they are to clean, durability and style. The materials should always be soft and the fit should be comfortable. The rest of the items on the list will either depend on your personal style and the materials that made the piece of clothing.
Always opt for soft cotton materials. These will most likely not cause irritation to the baby’s skin especially around the neck area and they are easy to wash and dry. Baby bibs made of this type of material, also tend to last a long time.
Another important aspect is the fit. Some of these items are square shaped with neck ties. While these are usually large in the front, they will most likely only cover the chest area. Instead, you can try bandana bibs. These are shaped like a folded bandana and have Velcro instead of strings secure them around the neck.
Many parents opt for the bandana styles because they give coverage around the entire neck and most of the design are quite stylish. If however you are not into flashy designs, there are also solid colors or conventional patterns that you can choose from. These seem to be a favorite of parents who can access them easily and get a good amount of protection for their baby’s clothing.
KeaBabies Bandana Bibs are made with premium organic cotton, backed with ultra absorbent plushy fleece and intricate stitchings, giving your baby the ultimate luxury.
- Nickel Free Adjustable Snaps.
- Stylish Designed Soft Organic Cotton.
- Ultra Soft and Absorbent Premium Fleece.
Bandana bibs get their name because they are modelled on the bandana. Bandana bibs are the cool bib for the super stylish baby. They are available in a selection of great prints and colours, are ultra functional whilst looking so cute and let’s be honest you can’t have enough bibs! Buy as a pack or select single designs covering an array of colours and styles to complement every outfit.
- Great for babies who are teething or dribbling a lot, because they look like items of clothing, rather than bibs.
- Because they sit rather high on the neck, they absorb a lot more dribble than an ordinary bib would.
- They are difficult for the baby to remove because they tie around the back of the neck.
- They do not reach very far down, and so may not protect clothes as much as other types of bib, such as the coverall.