Make your culinary efforts even more brilliant with the KitchenAid Artisan Design Series Stand Mixer that mixes, kneads and whips ingredients together with ease.
This KitchenAid KSM155GBSA includes everything you need for recipes from cookies to ciabatta bread, with a burnished metal flat beater, burnished metal dough hook and 6-wire whip.
- Dough Hook for mixing and kneading yeast doughs: breads, coffee cakes, rolls buns (Use Speed 2 when preparing yeast dough – using any other speed may damage the mixer).
- Wire Whip for mixtures that need air incorporated: eggs, sponge cakes, egg whites, angel food cakes, heavy cream, mayonnaise, boiled frostings, some candies.
- Flat Beater for normal to heavy mixtures: cakes, biscuits, creamed frostings, quick breads, candies, meat loaf, cookies, mashed potatoes, pie pastry.
- For even more versatility, the power hub fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 12 optional attachments.
- 5-quart glass bowl with measurement markings adds an extra touch of elegance to your kitchen.
- The glass bowl features a convenient pouring spout and easy-to-read, graduated measurement markings.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The beater, dough hook or wire whip rotates around the bowl, giving incredible bowl coverage for comprehensive mixing.
- With 10 Speed Settings powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe.
- Locking the head into place during operation keeps the beater-to-bowl contact close and efficient.
Care and Cleaning:
- Bowl, white Flat Beater and white Dough Hook may be washed in an automatic dishwasher. Or, clean them thoroughly in hot sudsy water and rinse completely before drying.
- Wire Whip, burnished Dough Hook and burnished Flat Beater should be hand washed and dried immediately.
- Do not wash the Wire Whip, burnished Dough Hook and burnished Flat Beater in a dishwasher. Do not store the beaters on the shaft.
- Wipe the Stand Mixer with a soft, damp cloth.
- Wipe off the beater shaft frequently, removing any residue that may accumulate.