When it comes to any kitchen product, the consumer is often looking to buy their product in set. The benefit of this of course is that you will have unified consistency when it comes to quality, performance, look, and texture.
You may be baking a variety of meals every day and want high quality baking pans through your collection of baking tools. You may want a consistent look for your kitchen and collection, and color or texture is very important to you.
Of course you will need different sizes of baking pans, and Krokori offers exactly that. In any case, baking pans are a very important element of baking tools and equipment and should not be neglected.
Why Choose Ceramic Bakeware
Bakeware made with ceramic material are known to possess great heat resistance and have the capability to hold heat for a longer period. They are also scratch resistant and feature bacteria-resistant glaze on the surface. It is quite important to note as well that ceramic is a good conductor of heat and it allows for an even distribution of heat across the surface.
Furthermore, this material possesses an exceptional ability to resist cracks and even whilst it switches from hot to cool temperature and vice versa. Ceramics are quite versatile and highly durable to be used for cooking and baking.
Krokori Ceramic Bakeware Set is Non-Toxic, Healthy and Safe. This Baking Set is beautiful, strong and durable. They have a warm an alluring style and when used to prepare food, they look very attractive.
Krokori Bakeware Set Features:
- Unique wavy pattern design.
- Quality glaze, Poi- and PTFE-free.
- Pack of 3 difference baking pans.
- Material: Ceramic.
What’s in the Package?
- 1 x Set of Krokori Baking Pans (Set of 3-Pieces)
- No direct fire and induction cooker.
- Just like any cookware, ceramic will burn the skin. One must take precautions to handle hot pans appropriately to keep from getting injured. If your countertops or table is not made to withstand high heat then please use a trivet or a couple of pot holders underneath before setting on surfaces that are not made for heat.