KRUPS KH734D50 toasting technology evenly browns any type of bread and lets you choose your level of browning thanks to the shade-setting dial ranging from one (lightest) to six (darkest).
- Toasting Bread:
Select the desired browning setting.
Select a low setting (1-2) for lightly toasted bread and a higher setting (5-6) for darker toasted bread.
Push down the toasting lever to begin the toasting process.
If you only toast one or two slices of bread, push down the toasting lever on the side where you put the bread.
If you toast three or four slices of bread, push down both toasting levers.
The toasting lever only stays down when the appliance is plugged in and bread is being toasted.
The cancel button will light up.
- Defrost Function:
The toaster has a preprogrammed defrost function : toasting frozen bread takes longer than toasting defrosted bread.
Put one to four slices (4 slice model) of frozen bread in the toaster.
Select the desired browning setting and push down the toasting lever (see section ‘Toasting bread’).
Press the defrost button.
The defrost button will light up.
- Reheat Function:
The toaster has a preprogrammed reheat function that reheats your toast without making it browner.
The toasting time is automatic and shorter than a normal toasting cycle, about 30 sec. shorter than the toasting position you choose.
Put the toasted bread back into the toaster.
Push down the toasting lever.
Press the reheat button.
The reheat button will light up.
- Bagel Function:
The toaster has a preprogrammed bagel function that toasts the bagel on the cut sides and warms it on the outside.
Insert the bagel, with the cut sides facing inwards.
Select the desired browning setting and push down the toasting lever.
Press the BAGEL button.
The bagel button will light up.
- The extra high lift feature helps you to get smaller pieces of bread out so you do not burn your fingers.
- KH734D50 offers a defrost function that toasts the bread longer to ensure consistent results when toasting frozen bread.
- KRUPS 4-slice toaster also lets you reheat your toast so it warms without browning more.
- Extra-large, self-centering slots can accommodate a variety of breads, including bagels, buns, English muffins, and thick slices of homemade bread.
- Choose the bagel mode for warming the outside and toasting the inside of bagels.
- Unplug the appliance and let it cool down.
- To remove crumbs from the appliance, gently slide it out from the appliance and empty it.
- Caution: Do not hold the appliance upside down and do not shake it to remove the crumbs.
- Clean the body of the appliance with a damp cloth.