How to Use LagunaMoon Soak-Off UV/LED Gel Nail Polish:
- Gently buffer your nails surface so they’re not shiny and smooth.
- Apply base coat – cure with LED or UV nail dryer lamp.
- Apply 1st thin coat of polish – cure.
- Apply 2nd thin coat of polish – cure. Apply 3rd coat if necessary.
- Apply top coat – cure. Curing time: UV light for 2 mins, LED light for 60 secs.
- Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol(cleanser) to remove residue.
- Enjoy your Manicure last for 2~3 weeks.
- Warm Tips: 1.the actual colors may be slightly different from the picture because of the lighting and computer color.
How to prep nail:
- Trim and shape the nails, push back the cuticles gently.
- Buff off the surface gently.
- Wipe down the nails with gel cleanser or remover.
Beware: It’s important to ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free before applying gel nail polish.
How to remove Gel Nail Polish:
- File off the top coat gently.
- Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10 minutes or longer.
- Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel gently.