Complete a makeup look with Lagure 3D Fiber Lash Mascara. Now you won’t be needing false eyelashes or eyelash extension to achieve great lengths and volume. The Lagure 3D Fiber Lash Mascara will make the magic on your eyelashes.
How to Use Lagure 3D Fiber Lash Mascara:
- Apply a coat of Transplanting Gel (to avoid the natural fibers from falling out, follow the “gel-fibers-gel” rule).
- Apply a layer of Natural Fibers (coat your eyelashes with the transplanting gel before adding a layer of natural fibers).
- Seal in place with Transplanting Gel (to seal it up, add another coat of transplanting gel).
- Create a beautiful Butterfly Effect with Lagure 3D Fiber Lash Mascara’s.
- The Transplanting Gel will help prepare and prime your eyelashes to keep it moist and let the Natural Fibers completely adhere in place on your lashes.
- The Natural Fibers (from green tea) is the secret to the volume and curls as it creates an illusion of a thicker, longer looking eyelashes while keeping a natural look.
- Natural Fibers do not stick on eyelashes alone, as it needs the moisture of the Transplanting Gel to keep it in place.
- Naturally lengthen, volumize and curl your eyelashes.
- Make your eyes look fuller and awake.
- Waterproof and lasts for a longer span of time.
- Lagure 3D Fiber Lash Mascara comes with sturdy case where you can store your Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers tubes in place.
Easy to remove and does not cause any irritation:
- A secret to easily remove mascara from your eyelashes is by placing a cotton soaked up in makeup remover over your eyelashes for 1-2 minutes to breakdown the gel.
- Afterwards, you may proceed with your usual makeup removal routine.